The photo's for today show the inside of the warming house. I have installed an area rug on the concrete slab for this room. I plan on getting my desk tomorrow so I can put away the temporary folding table I have been using.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Finishing Touch
Over the past few days work has focused on completing the insulation, paneling and framing inside the warming house. Larry completed that work today. Since this was the last of the major construction details, Larry is now done building the observatory. From here on out I will be performing the few remaining details such as painting the door and wall panels, adding flooring to the telescope room, and installing the pier when it arrives.
The photo's for today show the inside of the warming house. I have installed an area rug on the concrete slab for this room. I plan on getting my desk tomorrow so I can put away the temporary folding table I have been using.

The photo's for today show the inside of the warming house. I have installed an area rug on the concrete slab for this room. I plan on getting my desk tomorrow so I can put away the temporary folding table I have been using.